Website is back!
Althought not completely finished yet, it comes with a brand new design. All the missing sections will be filled during the next days. A big thank to Rob Caprilozzi from http://www.horrornewsnetwork.net/ who helped me redesign and put the site back up!
It will also act as a blog, so I will be able to drop news and other kind of notes more often.
Hello Terrordrome fans!
My name is Pawe? Dzier?anowski and I am a new community manager.
As the manger I’d like to tell you people that version 2.9.9 has got working multiplayer. So if you want to try it, read these steps:
1. Go to Terrordrome folder (default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Huracan Studio\Terrordrome The Game)
2. In this folder, find a file named “launcher.bat”. Launch this file.
3. You should see a window where you can join the server as host or client. Choose one of these and click OK. Please note that you shouldn’t change any other options here, but you can edit information about you in “User profile” tab.
4. The program will ask you where’s “Terrordrome_Final.exe”, just browse it and select that file in your TRDM folder.
5. If everything went well, you should be in the server.
BUT there are some flaws of multiplayer. First of all, I am running this server and my PC needs to be running too. That means sometimes you won’t be able to join, because simply the server won’t be running.
There was a time when the server was working all day and night, but previous community manager cannot host the server anymore (real-life issues). That’s everything I could do for TRDM to keep it alive.
Before Terrordrome there was: Twisted Fate! Check this video made by co-creator Kris Kazmer.
I know I haven’t posted anything recently but I’ve been preparing the Kickstarter campaign for Land Of Labyrinth and I didn’t want to show anything until then. But I still wanted to share an illustration with you before the campaign launches (2 more weeks if everything goes right). This is what one of the many labyrinths will look like. There are other illustrations in the work right now, just in time to promote the game on kickstarter.
I hope you people will have a look at this new project and hopefully you’ll like it enough so you want to pledge something to make this happen. Please share the news and be ready when the kickstarter is up 😉
One more interview for your to read guys!