Hello Terrordrome Fans!
We’ve just completed the Vault Section in Terrordrome’s website. It’s a compilation of never before seen material that every true Terrordrome fan should check out right away! Don’t miss the Cinematics Finishers!
http://terrordrome-thegame.com/vault/ (Use arrows in the right upper corner of any picture to see more.)
Website is back!
Althought not completely finished yet, it comes with a brand new design. All the missing sections will be filled during the next days. A big thank to Rob Caprilozzi from http://www.horrornewsnetwork.net/ who helped me redesign and put the site back up!
It will also act as a blog, so I will be able to drop news and other kind of notes more often.
Hello Terrordrome fans!
My name is Pawe? Dzier?anowski and I am a new community manager.
As the manger I’d like to tell you people that version 2.9.9 has got working multiplayer. So if you want to try it, read these steps:
1. Go to Terrordrome folder (default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Huracan Studio\Terrordrome The Game)
2. In this folder, find a file named “launcher.bat”. Launch this file.
3. You should see a window where you can join the server as host or client. Choose one of these and click OK. Please note that you shouldn’t change any other options here, but you can edit information about you in “User profile” tab.
4. The program will ask you where’s “Terrordrome_Final.exe”, just browse it and select that file in your TRDM folder.
5. If everything went well, you should be in the server.
BUT there are some flaws of multiplayer. First of all, I am running this server and my PC needs to be running too. That means sometimes you won’t be able to join, because simply the server won’t be running.
There was a time when the server was working all day and night, but previous community manager cannot host the server anymore (real-life issues). That’s everything I could do for TRDM to keep it alive.