Terrordrome the game supports multiplayer feature. In order to try play multiplayer, we recommend doing the following steps or watching this video:
Before trying multiplayer, we recommend installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package, which can be downloaded here (x86 – 32bit version)(For Windows 32 bit) and here (x64- 64bit version) (For Windows 64 bit). You will also need .Net Framework 4.0, which can be downloaded from here. Without them TerrorPort might just not launch.
Launch “Terrordrome Launcher” shortcut which should be on your desktop. If it’s not there then go to installation folder of Terrordrome game (By default this is /Program Files/HuracanStudio/TerrordromeTheGame) and find a file named “Launcher.exe”. Double click it.
In the launcher, click either “Start Online Multiplayer Client” or “Start Online Multiplayer Client with Joystick to Keyboard Support” depending on if you use your keyboard or controller.
Two windows should appear, the smaller one should look like this:
Write your Nickname and description (not necessary) here.
We advise you to not change anything in the “Mode” tab apart from choosing “Host” or “Client”.
- If you choose the Host, you will be able to play with everyone on the server.
- If you choose the Client, you will only be able to play with Hosts, and the Server’s creator.
If you think you set everything, click OK.
Now you should see the window with users and chat screen, like this one:
Now, you should be able to play with other Terrordrome players. The following numbers mean:
- Players list.
- Yellow highlight which means rest mode.
- Chat screen.
- Play single player mode.
- Enter Rest mode.
Here are tips how to navigate in this window:
- If you want to play with someone, right click on his nickname and choose “Fight”. If there’s no response, you should try to relogin, usually it helps.
- It is recommended to ping someone first. If the ping is above 200, the game will be unplayable. If you can’t ping someone, we recommend re-logging.
- To rest, click rest button (right bottom corner) or type “/rest”. If you’re in rest mode, no one can fight you, nor you can.
- It is recommended to have good Internet connection in order to have lagless gameplay and both players living in the same continent or country. For example European can play with American, as long as someone has a very good Internet connection, otherwise it won’t work.
1. Zombie Level – In order to play only in this bonus stage, choose your character in the Story Mode and when you see Choosing Your Difficulty menu, type buttons: left, right, left, right. You should notice that Hard Mode changed into Zombie Level.
2. Training Mode with AI – Choose the story mode, a character and the difficulty (any option). Now when the round starts, pause the game (by default ESC button). If your character is facing right direction, hold the right button or if he’s facing left, hold the left button. If you hold the button enough time, you should see changed the colour of text, that means you should have got activated the training mode. To turn it off, do the same steps which means pausing the game and holding the right/left button. This also works in Training Mode and Vs. Mode.
Screenshots And Wallpapers
The Vault section is the home of forgotten assets from older versions of Terrordrome and also the place where you will find material never released before, from behind the scene images to concepts that never made it to the final version. Take a look at stuffs that we removed and others that could have been included (but did not for some reasons).
To see more pictures, use arrows which are in the right upper corner of any picture.
This is probably the most interesting cancelled feature, the cinematic animations for Finishers. Lot of material was already produced before I realized it would require an insane amount of work because of all the possible combinations between all the characters and the way they would end with the opponent’s life. It instantly represented lot of work of integration in the engine since every frame and a complex scripting would have been required to create a full sequence between 2 characters. They never made it to any version and the whole concept was scrapped. Here we have reproduced all the possible sequences in this video!
Before Terrordrome V.2 and all its iterations, there was a first draft of the game, a prototype that started it all: Terrordrome V.1.
The same engine was used (Fighter Maker 2002). At the time, my skills in 3D modelling and animation were pretty recent compared to now thus leading to a funnier and more clunky version. It had only 2 playable characters (Jason was in development) and 3 stages although some material created at the time made their way up to TRDM V.2.
Development and behind the scene:
During the production of the game, there were many iterations done for the characters, stages and animations. Here you can see some raw material and work in progress never shown before.
Pennywise – unused character
Jeepers Creepers – unused character
Scrapped monster – Herbert West was supposed to summon that creature.
Scrapped stuff from previous versions of Terrodrome